Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Blog

Hello (DigiNet) class,  and other followers,
                                                                Sorry for the late start to blogging I have had thr roughest week when it comes to technology. My HP laptop, which I've only had for a year, has been overheating in the middle of me doing work or browsing the web. As of Thursday January 27, 2011 my laptop overheated in my third attempt to start blogging, as well as Friday January 28, 2011 I was told that I would be required to take a leave of absence for the Spring '11 semester. Luckily as of February 1, 2011, 4:00pm I was told that I had been granted the permission to continue my studies here at the colleges, so I am here to inform you that I am now officially a blogger and apart of the class blog. Let's get this thing rolling!! More blogs are to come soon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment