Thursday, January 20, 2011

Passion


By: Ace Drama
As I lay here head on my pillow, eyes on the ceiling
I only saw you
Saw the night right by the fireside,
Were you were on my lap, locked into each other’s eyes
At that moment
Pain became pleasure, pleasure became ecstasy,
Though I lay alone in this room, I still can feel your head lying next to me
Sad how you aren’t present yet you still leave me breathless
Like those nights, I voluntarily held myself captive between your essences.
Moans echo in my ear
Sweat slides down my chest
Kisses on my neck
All the way down to you know where
Yet these dreams haunt me just because you’re not here
Why must these images torture me?
It’s hard being an artist when your masterpiece is with you in the sheets
Don’t call me freaky when I’m in it
Because I bet you’ll scream Da Vinci when I’m finished
From the rise of the climate, to the rise of your climax
I told you I’m going head first so you might want to times that,
By 4 by 5 by 6
But it doesn’t matter, for when I grab those hips
Getting to work out with those dips
All I can see is you biting those lips
Damn this is a nightmare
Thinking about you in just your t-shirt and underwear
Love how you keep me wondering what’s under there
Cut the music on, dancing to our slow jamz
Tonight no role play, time to throw out the program
Dancing on me, and I’m dancing in you
Winding, twirking, everything you like, tonight’s all for you
Just lay back and let daddy be the puppet master
No lie you might not feel your legs the morning after
It’s cool, just call into work tell them you need a day off
And don’t worry I’ll pay you, I’m today’s boss
If you don’t mind being paid under the table
Cause I don’t mind stopping dinner giving it to you under the table
You know I’d be more than glad too, you can say willing and able
Working my way down, starting from you navel
Making it to the counter top,
Where I give you that counter top
To paint you a little picture 69 is what we’re calling that
Before we share the goods, we don’t mind tasting, or testing
Never been stingy, no problem sharing my father’s blessings
Bed is for the ordinary, we have moved beyond that
Extraordinary, is what you call it when it’s from the back
Every moment when we’re together it’s amazing
The part of the night where you lay on my chest is my favorite
I love it when we are together, I love sharing this feeling
Too bad this is all in my head and I’m still staring at this ceiling

2 comments:

  1. missed you in class--don't forget to link to the other members of the class and to post on the readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0_0 wow... very...passionate lol how can you connect this idea of "passion" into today's cyberculture?

    ReplyDelete